LETTERS TO PARLIAMENT
We have asked the Government to allow the spa industry to reopen in line with very strict safety guidelines, but our calls have not been heard.
The longer spas, beauty and wellness facilities are forced to remain closed, the more jobs are at risk as many businesses may never be able to reopen their doors. I feel your fear and frustration and we won’t stop fighting for a date for you, but we need you to join us and make some noise (and I know how noisy we can be) to increase our share of voice at government level.
We recognise the spa, beauty and wellness industry as a serious economic player in the UK, not to mention the significant role we play in supporting the mental and physical wellbeing of the communities and people we serve.
The continued uncertainty around when spa, wellness and beauty businesses can reopen has caused heightened anxiety on the long-term future of the sector and the thousands of jobs it supports.
We have worked alongside our industry partners within the Beauty, Aesthetics and Wellbeing All-Party Parliamentary Group to create two template letters for you to use to support us with this mission.
- Letter to the Prime Minister (DOWNLOAD LETTER)
- Local MP letter (DOWNLOAD LETTER)
- MP’s should be addressed as Mr/Ms/Dr/ e.g. Mr Bloggs
- Include their name and address – MP’s only listen to concerns from their constituents, so they need their address and postcode to confirm they are a constituent.
- Make it personal – using their own words to explain their contribution to the local industry and their concerns will have more impact.
We are your trade association and we are upfront and fighting for you.
JOIN US and let’s get the doors to our industry back open again. Let’s get back to doing what we do best, the nation needs us. LET’S MAKE SOME NOISE!